Returns & Refund Policies
Credit Cards, Check, and Cash purchases
*(No Refunds, No returns)
Please choose carefully when purchasing your product. We will not issue refunds for making bad decision or changing your mind.
Training Licensing Center Inc. strives to make the best product possible and that is why due to classroom preparation, teacher materials purchases and office paper work No refunds are given on.
- Services (Paperwork)
We will only:
*Training Licensing Center Inc. understands of certain circumstances, and will make preparation to reschedule any student that cannot start a course or class to a future date of the same course or class.
- Training Licensing Center Inc. does not sell your personal information.
- When you create a User ID, Account, or participate on a survey, we will collect a variety and information, for instance, name, address, phone number, credit card information.
- The collected information will only be use to improve our customer service, products, content and advertising.
- The information we collect is only use to keep you inform of current and future event and relate information.
We reserve the right to:
- Cancel a student registration from a class or course due to absences, or disruptive behavior without refunds.
- Cancel any class or course without prior notification. ( we will provide future starting date to all enrolled students)
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
at (305) 735-2473 or via email.